Argentine statists select a SHITCOINER statist as head-of-state

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Jan 1 19:02:13 PST 2024

" . . . Milei defines himself as a minarchist rather than an ‘anarcho-capitalist’, although his horizon is ‘anarcho-capitalism’. In any case, we do not know what his degree of pragmatism will be; in that case, he may become an extreme neoliberal. It is difficult to imagine that he can carry out his ‘anarcho-capitalist’ postulates of eliminating the State since the State and capital are complementary and necessary elements in the capitalist system. . . ."

https://anarchistnews.org/content/argentina%E2%80%99s-new-president-%E2%80%98crisis-and-confrontation%E2%80%99

Collective proffer and plea bargain of the century!

There being so many patently bad anarchists and punks out there now I’m running a limited time offer.

If they just get off the net and never come back I may not kill them. Maybe.

This magnanimous gesture of noblesse oblige expires on Jan 1 of CYPHERPUNK 2027.

AWAY WITH YOU