Fwd: FOIL Request Confirmation from Open FOIL NY (Stacks (STX) Virtual Currency Custody Approval by New York State Department of Financial Services)

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Thu Feb 15 10:37:33 PST 2024

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Gunnar Larson <g at xny.io>
Date: Sat, Jan 13, 2024, 8:55 AM
Subject: Fwd: FOIL Request Confirmation from Open FOIL NY (Stacks (STX)
Virtual Currency Custody Approval by New York State Department of Financial
Services)
To: <cypherpunks at cpunks.org>

Our STX vs FTX theory continues to surprise. The STX records are state
secrets, we have been asking for a couple of years now.

What is kind of interesting is that STX is up 584.43% over the last 365
days: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stacks/.

The ETF news is cool. COIN is winning on custody approvals. Good for them!

Meanwhile, I think I am going to try and start a pen pal relationship with
SBF who is across town here in New York locked up.

Bless his heart ❤️

Letters from a Birmingham Jail comes to mind:
https://billofrightsinstitute.org/primary-sources/letter-from-birmingham-jail