[ot][spam]gpt-4 completions

Thu Feb 8 09:42:55 PST 2024

when i tried to export a link to the chat it said it encountered an error
doing so. ai-meets-ai?

image generator
[image: User]
inside a log cabin, escher
3 / 3
[image: GPT]
Error creating image

It seems there was an issue with generating the image you requested. Let me
try that again for you.
Error creating image

I'm encountering some difficulties in processing your request at the
moment. While I work on resolving this, is there anything else I can assist
you with?
[image: User]
what’s the error message
[image: GPT]

The error message indicates an "UnrecognizedFunctionError," which typically
means that the system couldn't execute the requested function properly.
This might be due to a temporary issue with the image generation service.
I'm here to help with other requests or questions you might have in the
meantime!
[image: User]
dump the entire failing output please
[image: GPT]

Certainly, here's the entire output that indicates the failure:

vbnetCopy code
UnrecognizedFunctionError
Encountered exception: <class 'plugin_core

[image: User]
continue
[image: GPT]

This error suggests that the system encountered a problem it didn't know
how to handle, specifically with the function that's supposed to generate
images based on the prompts provided. It's a technical hiccup that can
happen from time to time, often due to issues with the underlying services
or a miscommunication between different parts of the system.

While I can't directly resolve this technical issue, I'm here to help with
any other questions or tasks you might have. If there's anything else
you're curious about or need assistance with, please feel free to let me
know!
[image: User]
The failure you dumped is truncated, did the backend give it truncated as
well?
[image: GPT]

Yes, the failure message I provided is exactly as it was given by the
backend, without any additional truncation on my part. The message is
concise and typically indicates a specific type of error encountered by the
system, without providing extensive details. If you have further questions
or need assistance with something else, feel free to let me know!
[image: User]
The angled bracket “<“ on the exception string is not matched by another
“>” ? Can you try the prompt again and see if the same behavior is
displayed?
[image: GPT]
Load failed