Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 19:46:23 PST 2024

note: a few sequences went in non-canon that would be reasonable to
move here, such as the one where boss's arm started spinning wildly in
a way he did not notice when he tripped over a supercomputer cable in
front of a military general disguised as a researcher
-------

it's mind control simulation day
everybody has to practice pretending to be extremely mind controlled
so as to manage attention when people are looking for mind control
victims. the computer system participates too, so many of the
practicers are unaware that they are participating.

intern jerks their arms up like a zombie and opens their eyes wide.
their face drains of color, and their jaw slacks. they robotically
walk toward a human services worker.

intern [acting incredibly mind controlled]: "i -- am -- mind
controlled. help -- me."

intern spasms and quirks, then suddenly changes persona and picks up a
coffee cup.
intern [acting not mind controlled]: "oh! hello! how are you doing today?"

intern then raises their arms back up and waggles them tensely.

the human services worker does the same. both turn about 70 degrees
and walk robotically into different walls.

zombie government worker strolls around casually in a perfect replica
of recordings of the brainwaves of free workers from other
corporations.

zombie government worker [moving smoothly and naturallym ,,
  I'm using Inbox When Ready to protect my focus.
  I'm using Inbox When Ready to protect my focus.
  I'm using Inbox When Ready to protect my focus.
  I'm using Inbox When Ready to protect my focus.
i discovered this draft on 202402062245-0800 and am sending it. it is
situated between a mail dated 2023-05-11 0745 and one dated 2023-05-10
0356.