Elections: Bukele El Salvador, Milei Argentina, and more soon

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 22:36:50 PST 2024

https://rumble.com/v4b7ac0-doomscrolling-10-why-they-hate-nayib-bukele.html
I don't know much about El Salvadorian politics, but I do know a lot
about our liberal ruling elite, and why they despise @nayibbukele

@nayibbukele
We are HONORED to receive your attacks, just days before OUR election.
I would be very worried if we had your support. Thank you 🙏🏼
Rep. Ilhan Omar
@Ilhan
I led Members of Congress in sending a letter to @SecBlinken urging
action on threats to democracy in El Salvador. The State Dept must
review its relationship with El Salvador and defend democratic values.
The Salvadoran people deserve free and fair elections without fear of
repression.

"Epic troll. Well done Nayib Bukele. No one likes Ilhan Omar."
"She’s a Somalian terrorist."
"Meanwhile U.S. cities are crime ridden hellholes. Unbelievable."
"We need more Presidents like @nayibbukele in the world.
@Ilhan doesn’t represent America. She has no love or respect for our country."
"@RobSchneider: How truly cool is THIS President?! Unlike OUR President,
@nayibbukele improved the lives of his citizens!"

El Salvador's election this weekend is a referendum on Nayib Bukele's
authoritarian crime crackdown – and he's set to win by a landslide
Leer en español: trib.al/LnyFxvs trib.al/D3sIyoC
A Brutal Crime Crackdown Is Emboldening Leaders Across Latin America
Nayib Bukele has brought violent criminal gangs to heel in El
Salvador. While that's made the country safer and him extremely
popular, his strongman tactics have come at the cost of civil
liberties bloomberg.com

@NateAFischer
One reason many elites react so viscerally to @nayibbukele: As they
allow crime to escalate, they know that a leader who stops it can gain
an incontestable level of legitimacy—potentially giving him the power
to replace their entire regime.

@jdennehy_writes
After some research & with help from comments on my post yesterday, it
seems the widest margin of victory EVER in a free, contested
presidential election was 56.2% in 1991 in Portugal (70.4% of votes v
14.2%) Will @nayibbukele beat that margin in El Salvador tomorrow?

@romantic_on_x
The “authoritarian dictator” @nayibbukele celebrating international
efforts to support the vote in democratic elections at home. Landslide
win incoming, Liberty has Her country once more.

@mplpodcast305
Felt safer in El Salvador than in USA cities like New York, San
Francisco & Philadelphia. Spoke to so many locals who are thankful for
Bukele’s leadership and are finally free from gang violence