Wed Apr 17 15:44:14 PDT 2024

> ========================
>
> So, we've learned we likely have a dissociative disorder.
>
> The first stage of recoverying from a dissociative disorder is called
> stabilization.
>
> We haven't learned a lot about this stage, but I think it involves
> building behaviors that don't cause surprises, and can be continued
> for a while.
> "Stable".
> I suspect these behaviors are used then to find ways to do the basic
> parts of a normal life and the individual's values.
>

> Let's read a little ahead in the book on this, and see if there are
> ways that stabilization can respect our patterns and issues?

for list record or reader, this is again the boone/suzette book posted
earlier from google drive
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xQSzq79yUP9gr0TVRXyV-BXxLhJ2WNhL/view?pli=1
this book doesn't look as gratifying as the miller book, but [it was
seen being sold at the isst-d conference, so it has more trustedness
from that]