Morning Spam

Wed Apr 10 21:09:24 PDT 2024

experimentee: “intern, i want to tell you my tragedies —“

intern: “oh boy! i’m ready. i’ve been taking the trainings.”

experimentee looks at intern like a racecar driver at a kid on a tricycle

experimentee: “— but when i do, you will get mind controlled to kill me,
and then i will mind control you over that to respond compassionately and
act somewhat like you used to, and you will be left with only a vague
confused shred of your identity and memories —“

intern looks at experimentee

experimentee: “— and that’s before i get to the actual stories.”