Morning Spam

Sun Apr 7 13:08:53 PDT 2024

On Sunday, April 7, 2024, Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor
of Many <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> tortured victim double agent catches traffick boss and disguised
> experimenter together

traffick boss: "your support is appreciated. I will teach you how to be an
aggressive businessman. Keep your eye on the highest seat of power at all
times, and never be kind to torture victim double agent, he's a pile of
shit"

tvda: "boss!!!! yes!"

disguised experimentee: "no! remember you need to always hold torture
victim double agent and his friends and family as precious as all times!"

tvda looks confused and looks at

ow ow mistake mistake we need internal mediation. Supress traffick boss !!!!