Cypherpunks backlog

Fri Sep 29 13:17:04 PDT 2023

greg sent me this and i'm encouraging my habit of cc'ing the list

greg speaks kindly below, and discusses the bouncing.

i'm surprised that cock.li is bouncing.

it's silly we are all using gmail. it would be funny if the bounces
were all to my own addresses.

O_O

one idea is sturdier channel, but of course it's all quite silly on my end