Sat Sep 23 11:18:24 PDT 2023

The Sneaky Hello World

Empty Sourcefile
# empty.src

# Note: this sourcefile intentionally left blank

OH BTW most languages have a print statement that can take a string parameter.

passing "hello world" as the string parameter to that print statement
is _often_ the way to write hello world!

many languages also have an entrypoint function!! you'd want to put
the statement in the entrypoint function!!

it would be only one sourcefile big!!

omigod did I just vomit omigod

up above, there were some lines of vomit, i am so sorry, let me get
the janitorial broom and mop

i will sweep the vomit up

[sweeps the place that was vomited]

now i will mop the floor

[mops the place that was vomited]

i left the vomit in this trashpail, want a look before we burn it?

SNIFF IT:

# main.py

def main():
    print('Hello, world!')

if __name__ == '__main__':
    main()

ain't that a stinker ladies and gents let's toss that sucker [hits send]