Sat Sep 23 10:58:09 PDT 2023

Human Trafficker: "I don't want to be a human trafficker, I want to be
a mind control boss."

Innocent Worker [working for Human Trafficker on the side without pay
out of habit]: "Are you sure?"

Human Trafficker: "No."

---

Human Trafficker: "Will I be going to prison again?"

Innocent Worker [working for Human Trafficker on the side without pay
out of habit]: "Why don't you traffick some prison workers to laude
how wonderful you are as a human trafficker?"

Human Trafficker: "Ok, maybe?"

Innocent Worker: "Wait, maybe that's a bad idea --"