mailbombbin mailbombbin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 17:00:50 PDT 2023

oops mistake
1941
handling mind control boss attack. 1942

welcome to the mind control boss haunted hayride.

we'll be going through several extreme groups of well-timed screaming
people while closely monitoring you to learn to desynchronize your
memory storage processes

pick a bale of hay and hold tight

now, repeat your most precious childhood memories so we can stimulate
different nastalgic feelings in you later.

1943

it's really different to delay hitting send. feeling it out, i'm
guessing [it could relate to expectations of mine transferred to ideas
of certain subscribers receiving my emails [without regard to whether
they actually do] -- unsure]

1945

hello, are you out there? i'm trying to get my draft to reach your
spam folder before i send it. can you feel me?

1945

the haunted hayride, and the my boss's office intro (with fix/fixes
for repetitions and leaving) go in the morning spam thread i guess :S

1946

once upon a time, long long ago, an incarnation of hell who used to be
a happy worker was going on a haunted hay ride

1947

mind control boss, haunted house, terrorist torture

ok, in this room we're going to remove your toes, and then have you
feed them to each other.
if you're a pussy and don't want to rip your toes off and feed them to
your friends, you can stay standing right there, forever, without food
or water or sleep !

1948

mistake again, maybe big one unsure

1949

maybe there's a cheap/simple way to make a win-win situation out of
haunted houses,
like could you maybe go on the streets and find a drug house or
something, and hire them to recruit in your haunted house?

nobody who entered the haunted house came out the same
their lives were changed
they kept going back every week
most of them slowly left their families without explanation, and moved
into the haunted house
when you go on halloween, you can see the wan, oozing figures of the
people you used to know, slowly grasping at you for sustenance

1950, 1951

interface loaded for editing again at 1953

i was thinking/considering maybe the haunted house idea could be a
situation to think about coercion by opposing politics or other
interests. something that's been ongoing for some time now. drilling
down to real things people are talking about could make the scenarios
gratifying, maybe.

unfortunately i know little about current events, moreso my visceral
half-real experiences.

1954
loaded 1955

that's probably the art of making a good haunted house; finding that
space between real horror and impossible fantasy that really engages
people

1956

i was thinking of drafting a nice gentle boss haunted house, for mind
control boss bits, but maybe this is a little too intense with
unknownness, and i might wait until 20:00 and hit send.

1957, 1958

regarding the posting stuff, the mailbombs have changed to direct
spam, but i was thinking, to protect gmail and yahoo users, the
'right' solution would be to send messages from a personal or unique
host so that the impact of spam replies bled less to others who might
share the mailhost.

1959
2000 hitting send