mailbombbin mailbombbin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 13:40:49 PDT 2023

notes:
- Tarski's undefinability theorem says that truth is not definable
within a system. I guess it makes sense to consider contesting this,
since we are in the real world and defining truth about it. Maybe it's
all a theory relying on how huge the world is. Zermelo continued to
make "logics stronger than first order logic".
- Wittgenstein countered Godel's theorem, but his interpretation was
not accepted as rigorously correct. Some of his points have stood the
test of time, such as using the concept of "provable" within a system
that has not or cannot define it. https://www.jstor.org/stable/2678455

I guess I'm interested in the undefinability theorem, since I defined
truth within its own reality and that seems consistent. It was a word
that speaks about the comparison of a statement with every possible
event.