mailbombbin mailbombbin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 13:14:37 PDT 2023

the reason sentences cannot assert their own provability is that only
true things are interesting, and facts are rooted in reality. true
information stems from reality -- the patterns of reality define what
is logically true. [that's how i defined my inherent logic]
[some observation that large truths about reality can be derived
philosophically; one might say when we look for new rules of logic, we
look to derive what we can further infer from reality]