mailbombbin mailbombbin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 11:42:11 PDT 2023

A: This statement is not provable.
B: A is not provable.

This is like the idea that a statement is true in one system of logic
but not another, except I am calling it one logic, that has both
systems.

B states A as true, and A states it as false. B could maybe say "A is true."

it's confusing ;p (and various solutions start getting all special-casey)

----

another approach is that if logic really is inconsistent, we should be
able to derive obvious falsehoods from it. we could then possibly work
back from those falsehoods to see what is wrong with one's logic. how
would one derive a falsehood from something like A and B?

would want to be clear about the specific meanings involved, so as to
find something interesting when backtracking.