1984: Google's Jigsaw CIA OpPlan... For Power and Money... Against Freedom

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 14:43:49 PDT 2023

On 9/10/23, professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> " . . . Currently some of the team’s research is exploring

Executing Censorship, Steering Mass Formation, Political Psyop,
Preemptive SpyVeillance Websuck for Political and Monetary Gain,
1984, etc...

> And we’re just getting started. . . . "

Google was always a CIA Project from the get...

Search any controversial terms across Yandex, Google, Bing,
and the distributed p2p engines... notice who the suppressors are...

https://wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems
Julian Assange - Google Is Not What It Seems - WikiLeaks
In this extract from his new book When Google Met Wikileaks,
WikiLeaks' publisher Julian Assange describes the special relationship
between Google, Hillary Clinton and the State Department -- and what
that means for the future of the internet.

"CIA officials under Trump discussed assassinating Julian Assange ..."

The very first paragraph says it all in Globo read-between-the-linespeak...

> https://medium.com/jigsaw/google-ideas-becomes-jigsaw-bcb5bd08c423

                          Google Ideas Becomes Jigsaw

   Feb 16, 2016

   By Eric Schmidt

   Today we’re announcing the expansion of Google Ideas, Google’s think
   tank, as a technology incubator called [14]Jigsaw. The team’s mission is
   to use technology to tackle the toughest geopolitical challenges, from
   countering violent extremism to thwarting online censorship to mitigating
   the threats associated with digital attacks.

   [15]Jared Cohen, who ran Google Ideas, will serve as CEO of Jigsaw. He
   will also continue to serve as an advisor to me.

   We created Google Ideas five years ago as an in-house think tank to
   explore how technology might help the next five billion people coming
   online for the first time. Many of the newest Internet users are coming
   online in societies where censorship, corruption, or violence are daily
   realities.

   Over the years, we’ve hired engineers, product managers, and research
   scientists to build tools with these people in mind.

   Many of the team’s current products aim to protect access to
   information, including [16]Project Shield, which harnesses Google’s
   computing infrastructure to protect independent voices from DDoS attacks;
   contributions to open-source efforts like [17]uProxy, which lets people
   share access to the free and open internet; and [18]Password Alert, which
   helps protect against phishing.

   Some of the team’s other initiatives aim to counter money laundering,
   organized crime, police brutality, human trafficking, and terrorism.

   Staying true to its think tank roots, the team has also explored global
   challenges using data visualizations, such as the [19]Digital Attack Map,
   which displays the top digital attacks in the world in real time, and the
   [20]global arms visualization, which illuminates the global arms trade.
   Currently some of the team’s research is exploring hate and harassment
   online with the goal of substantially reducing it.

   And we’re just getting started.

   Why Jigsaw? For one thing, the new name acknowledges that the world is a
   complex puzzle of physical and digital challenges. For another, it
   reflects our belief that collaborative problem-solving yields the best
   solutions.

   As a technology incubator, Jigsaw will be investing in and building
   technology to expand access to information for the world’s most
   vulnerable populations and to defend against the world’s most
   challenging security threats.

   The world is as complex as ever, but we believe that a unique combination
   of principled research and technology expertise can help put the puzzle
   together—one piece at a time.

   *Update — Jared Cohen’s title was changed to CEO (from President) on
   November 15, 2017.

   Eric Schmidt is the Executive Chairman of Alphabet Inc.

  14. https://web.archive.org/web/20230912212340/http:/google.com/jigsaw
  15. https://web.archive.org/web/20230912212340/https:/en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Cohen
  16. https://web.archive.org/web/20230912212340/http:/projectshield.withgoogle.com/
  17. https://web.archive.org/web/20230912212340/http:/uproxy.org/