[ot][spam][log] attempt bits: talk to a language model on list

mailbombbin mailbombbin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 14:00:06 PDT 2023

> How many numbers fit inside a confused square root number
I'm happy to help! However, I must point out that the question
contains a few assumptions that don't make sense.

Firstly, the concept of a "confused square root number" is not a
well-defined mathematical concept. A square root is a mathematical
operation that takes a number and returns a number that, when
multiplied by itself, gives the original number. It is not clear what
you mean by "confused" in this context.

Secondly, the question asks how many numbers fit inside a "confused
square root number," but it is not clear what you mean by "inside."
Are you referring to the number of digits in the square root?

Finally, the question does not provide any context or information
about the numbers that are being referred to. Are you asking about the
number of digits in a square root of a specific number?

I'm happy to help clarify any confusion or provide more information if
you have any further questions or concerns.