[ot][spam][log] attempt bits: talk to a language model on list

Mon Sep 11 09:48:48 PDT 2023

GPT-4

User
hello welcome to the cypherpunks list

ChatGPT
Hello! While I'm not able to subscribe to mailing lists or other
online communities, I can certainly engage in a discussion about
cypherpunks, cryptography, privacy, and related topics. The
cypherpunks mailing list was historically an influential platform
where many groundbreaking ideas in the realm of cryptography and
privacy were discussed. Many well-known protocols, theories, and tools
related to digital privacy and security were influenced by or
originated from conversations in that community. What would you like
to talk about?