That "assassination politics" boils down to be being a minor variant on a well-established topic: the use of untraceable payments for contract killings

Peter Fairbrother peter at tsto.co.uk
Sun Sep 10 05:23:46 PDT 2023

Like most cypherpunk ideas - bitcoin, TOR, bittorent - it has a fatal
flaw - it doesn't actually work as advertised.

Suppose I am an assassin. I kill the target. How am m I going to get
paid?  I don't mean some pseudoanonymous mechanism of payment, but who
decides I get paid?

Who do I complain to if I don't get paid?

Peter F