Sat Sep 9 09:52:38 PDT 2023

---------------
mind control boss [to psychiatrist]: "I do not belong here. I really
do mind control everyone on the planet, and handle foreign powers mind
controlling me on a regular basis. I can manipulate reality with my
mind, because I have a mind-reading implant that directs robots and
nanite colonies."

psychiatrist: "I am diagnosing you with a delusional disorder. Please
take these antipsychotics."

mind control boss: "nono, this is not right, you should be doing
something about the people i sadistically murder, not --"

psychiatrist: "Please take these antipsychotics."