Sun Sep 3 13:42:34 PDT 2023

oh also umm

i don’t quite remember but i think i try to have them kinda stay until
the issue calms down, then let them c9me back together

but the issue shave been so big that means having people moving in and
out eith them to keep them well and doing their thing and check in on
everything, since they take so long to calm

and then the issues start never calming so instead we learn some other
way to be the taken parts maybe [more info exists :S]