Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 08:02:22 PDT 2023

On 8/31/23, Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many
<gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com> wrote:
> -
> mind control boss is wringing his hands and pacing and puffing his cigar
> tensely
> mind control boss: “i’m worried.”
> mind control boss: “i’m worried that somehow my closest staff, like
> hairdresser, could get kidnapped by a wooden helicopter and given
> nurturing heartwarming experiences that somehow,” boss puffs, “despite
> years and years of highly experienced brainwashing preventing any
> nurturing and heartwarming experience,” boss puffs, “somehow result in
> them blabbing a little bit.”
>
> mind control boss: “i’d better visit machine learning marketer”
>
> boss visits machine learning marketer
> he makes a complicated hand signal like a kid opening a clubhouse door
>
> boss [to machine learning marketet]: “i’m concerned about secret project
> 397”
found possible redo of this section with an importance, we’ll see if
much retained:

> machine learning marketer: “oh! you mean your giant human vivisection
> bio-AI that fills the underground research labs and powers everything
> you do?”

machine learning marketer: “oh! you mean your giant human vivisection
bio-AI _that everybody knows about because your business operations
are being broadcast live to the world_, and fills your underground
research labs and powers everything you do?”

> boss looks at machine learning marketer
mind control boss looks at machine learning marketer

> boss: “uhh maybe,”
mind control boss: “yes, that secret project.”

mind control boss looks at machine learning marketer more.

> boss: “i’m worried somebody could blab. under special conditions.”

mind control boss thinks to himself: “i wonder if that’s why rescues —

[bumped into issue. the conclusion is that since people know about
then problem and people are being rescued, other people can find
rescue and work on the problem both