Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 17:55:56 PDT 2023

[i convinced my father to watch the first episode of The Vow with me.
he thought it was an advertisement for nxivm (it was made by an
ex-leader after the cult was taken down), which maybe is an example of
the influence conflicts people are left with. statements below this
email line are fictional or non-literal.

“this cult sounds so charismatic!”
“oh, no, this is the cult that destroyed my life and the lives of
everyone i love, it’s taken down now and the leader is imprisoned for
life, i’m trying to warn you against other cults and plan with you how
to make things better and share the experience to process my trauma”
pause
“so, you’re saying if i join this awesome cult it will help you?”

[other quotes include: “mark vicente is too good a movie director for
what he is trying to do” or “cult survivors shouldn’t be allowed to
make movies against the cults they came from, they’re too hypnotized
to market them”]