Support Libertarians Running For Argentina This Oct 2023 - Javier Milei - Bitcoin

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 21:48:49 PDT 2023

Libertarian Party of Argentina Succeeds With ~30%,
advances to runoff on November 19 2023.

With much continued work Milei will win the Argentine Presidency.

Pathetic USA Libertarian party hasn't even come close to
winning shit in 50 years, gets shown up and taught how to compete
in one year by Argentina's Libertad Avanza.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertarian_Party_(United_States)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_Argentine_general_election
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_2023_Argentine_general_election

by ElMasProcrastinador to r/Libertarian

Ok, let me explain a bit because I see a lot of drama, and as a
libertarian, I prefer facts and data.

(2018) Being right-wing was an insult (LITERALLY), and the word
libertarian was unknown.
(2019) - Libertarians if you gathered them, wouldn't even fill a bar.
Milei was only known as a crazy person yelling on TV.
(2020) They said we were a neighborhood phenomenon and couldn't beat
the blank vote, and our libertarian party would die there.
(2021) We got 2 deputies in a congress of 250, shutting up those who
said no one would vote for us.
(2022) Our ideas went viral, people who never watched the official
channels of the congress started doing it just to see what Milei was
saying, and I'm talking about going from 55 views to millions.
(2023, before the primaries) They said we wouldn't get more than 15%
of the votes. All the polls failed, and we won with 30%.
(2023, today) - Today we are the second political force without losing
any votes, maintaining the 30% while remaining a pure libertarian
party, leaving a complete coalition far behind in third place, and
this coalition will completely dismantle since it was left out.

Facts #1 - A large part of the voters in that coalition really despise
the ruling party, but I'm serious, families have fought and dissolved
over this.
Facts #2 - If we don't win the runoff, we would still be the
second-largest party in Argentina.
Facts #3 - The 30% is pure libertarian, meaning it doesn't include
other parties forming an alliance of common interests.
Facts #4 - If the ruling party wins, they couldn't pass any law or
budget without libertarian approval.
Facts #5 - There is still a runoff, WE COULD STILL WIN!!
ARE YOU STILL DISAPPOINTED?

https://i.redd.it/jon8vk97gvvb1.jpg