Israeli anarchism - bourn into this

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Oct 20 17:30:41 PDT 2023

" . . .
 I’m an anarchist from Haifa, Occupied Palestine. Been active for more than a decade, mainly in the anti-colonial movement and solidarity with Palestinians, animal liberation and ecological issues.

How did you become an anarchist?

The short answer is punk. The longer answer is of course a bit more difficult. Growing up as a settler under a colonial apartheid regime, on the „right” side of the fence, being assigned Jewish by the state, naturally you’re expected not to rebel and become a prison guard like the rest. You’re growing up surrounded with militarist imagery, Zionist indoctrination in school, and historical events like the holocaust and the Jewish religion are weaponized to boost patriotism and nationalist propaganda. The version of Judaism being taught here is that we are the chosen people, this land belongs to us by divine decree, God is a real estate agent that can be used in any land dispute, and everyone else is destined to be second class citizens at best. . . . "

FROM

https://161crew.bzzz.net/interview-with-an-israeli-anarchist/

Reposts not garbage from Gramps maggot-infested, scow-house