Cpunks List: Remove The Spammer From The List

pro2rat at yahoo.com.au pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Oct 14 23:28:01 PDT 2023

Ha haha!
Gramps garbage as artwork!

Even assume the House Spammer is Karl Semich, a self described super-spammer, nearly everything blubbered by Grarpamp also applies to Grarpamp.
Then Greg already declined to act on this claiming he can't see how.
Then the internet is anarchic. There is no off switch and no core cybernetic let alone any sentient reasoning being. Its also a virtually unlimited space.
The determined anonymous spammer will always have their place.
The cryptoanachist way is foreign to gramps since he has more in common with Semich than any anarchist I know. He prefers to whine like a bitch rather than bet on the Semich deadpool.
Btw Greg is asking for an APster market on himself so long as he acts as Semichs partner in antisocial crime.
JFC - gramps here is permanently out to lunch. His spam here is as toxic as Karls since its less honest. If there was any Internet God here we would have to destroy it and Greg must be considered a target for killing, not blegging.
Its not like his little shithole site even matters much any more now the cryptocurrencies are here. And the strong AI is finally arriving.
Cryptoanarchy is in the street. No wonder the maggots are writhing.

Fuck you very much G-men.
Its been real. The future doesn't need youse.
Good riddance