Cryptocurrency: Action - Coinbase Launches Massive User-Driven Political Campaign - Crypto435

Tue Oct 10 12:10:03 PDT 2023

On 10/10/23, Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
<gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
> coinbase having some trouble with staking
> held my funds for a few weeks, reddit reported others having similar
> experiences
> then released them and i sent them off-platform but
> they keep giving me staking rewards even though i withdrew my balance
> knock on wood?

I feel bad about this, after sending.

Coinbase is probably giving me the continued money in the hope I will
stay on or return my funds to their platform. If so, that's a kind
gesture.

I didn't understand and was worried my money could disappear, so I
went onchain, which gives a larger return.

I haven't looked at Coinbase's marketing efforts to see if they look
forthright or not. I imagine combining grassroots and corporate
efforts could be very powerful, maybe that's the general suggestion in
things like this.