Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 06:26:24 PDT 2023

On 10/4/23, Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many
<gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
* "severe severe harm"
some quotes:
"whenever i would pee or drink water it would indicate this on my news feed"
"small things i thought and considered would rapidly change multiple
other's people actual behavior, i quickly became scared to think"