[ot][spam][fiction] Cyberpunk Video Game was: Morning Spam

Mon Nov 27 23:58:45 PST 2023

I kept trying to start this maybe for longer than healthy but run into
snags in many of the avenues I tried.

- I tried running playonlinux to run the AGS editor [due to software
dev issues] but it requires wxpython which isn't running for me due to
https://github.com/wxWidgets/Phoenix/issues/2486 .
- I started working with some mocap data so as to create bone
positionings to prompt stable diffusion with to make spritesheets, but
ran into [software dev issues] converting the data and decided to use
blender instead, but blender requires a newer version of gcc than i
have installed. i keep running into compilation issues building gcc
(primarily linking problems in libstdcxx) and haven't yet gotten a
build of a version blender supports.
- I downloaded stable diffusion xl from the official repository but it
isn't running locally for me, each different way of running it gives
some error. i wanted to do this to easily create custom workflows.

I did find these successes:
- stable diffusion can already create spritesheets using OpenPose from
https://github.com/lllyasviel/ControlNet and it looks like the
internet community has been using this
- i got the popular
https://github.com/AUTOMATIC1111/stable-diffusion-webui to launch
locally, but i haven't tried putting a model into it yet to see if it
will do forward inference out of the box on my machine
- i did find remote instances of the stable diffusion webui, but the
ones i found either didn't have openpose installed or didn't have
normal models (e.g. it would make porn but wouldn't make the zombie
hero :S this was confusing to me