[ot][spam][fiction] Cyberpunk Video Game was: Morning Spam

Sat Nov 25 18:23:39 PST 2023

> @ericoporto Indeed, after installing PlayOnLinux and creating a new virtual disk with dotnet20 _and_ dotnet40 (the installer was complaining that .NET 2.0 was not found) I was able to install and run AGS. As of now, the AGS Editor is working and after trying multiple times to run a game it would eventually compile and run.

maybe the goal is just to see if the editor is reasonable to run, and
that might be good for now

karl has worked on adventure game engines himself! he made a web-based
one [when he was a teenager?] it got lost in site reset i think unsure