Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 17:30:28 PST 2023

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2023/11/tyler-durden/watch-covid-authoritarians-want-forgiveness-heres-why-they-dont-deserve-it/

https://twitter.com/RWMaloneMD/status/1721169585762693508
"Do authoritarians deserve a chance to be treated with grace and
forgiveness?  The question is circulating regularly these days in the
wake of the complete failure of covid pandemic response and the
victory of the anti-mandate movement.  The answer relies on a series
of counter-questions based on logic and predictable outcomes.  It’s
the kind of discussion that covid cultists don’t want to have; they
just want everyone to forget because they now have something to lose
politically"

No amnesty EVER! This was all long planned and coordinated. We need
accountability now! #Nuremberg2

There will be no grace and no forgiveness. There must be trials and
accountability. They knew who was at risk. It wasn’t science; it was
political science.

@JenniferSey
SF / Bay Area: No school 19 months. Playgrounds closed 9 months. No
outdoor gatherings. No funerals— even outside. (I have a friend who
died in august 2020. We couldn’t have a funeral … at the beach. Don’t
tell me this didn’t happen.) No church or religious services. No AA
meetings. No hospital visits. No surfing. No outdoor basketball. No
school sports. No youth sports. Not permitted to cross county lines.
Kids in berkeley dorms not allowed to leave except for food or Covid
testing. If there were no lockdowns why did 50% of SF small businesses
close? Why did 6+% of the population leave? Why did the school board
get recalled? This is delusional thinking.