Assassination Politics

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 01:13:39 PST 2023

If a tool can't be used to predict the building of roads
and fusion reactors, then what good is it.

https://foreprotocol.io/
https://discord.com/invite/foreprotocol
https://t.me/fore_protocol
https://twitter.com/ForeProtocol
https://www.linkedin.com/company/foreprotocol
https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeProtocol
https://www.youtube.com/@foreprotocol

   The moment we’ve all been waiting for is finally here. FORE Predict, the
   first people-powered predictions ecosystem, will be live 12:00 UTC
   November 30th, 2023. Follow the countdown here.
   We’ve been working tirelessly to build a people-powered predictions
   platform that’s powered by you. A predictions ecosystem where the house
   doesn’t win, but you do. A trustless, secure set of smart contracts that
   enables you to profit off your opinions on anything, and without the bad
   odds and high fees seen on centralized counterparts. A decentralized
   platform where you hold the power, and your own funds. And above all, a
   peer-to-peer predictions ecosystem where you have the freedom to create,
   participate, and validate any markets on any events, and are rewarded for
   doing so.

   Welcome to a new era of predictions. From 12pm UTC on November 30th,
   you’ll be able to generate income from creating prediction markets on
   any event. You’ll be able to participate in prediction markets against
   other users, with better odds and lower fees than centralized
   counterparts. And you’ll be able to create a consistent revenue stream
   by simply validating prediction market outcomes.

   But we’re just getting started. After years in development, the launch
   of FORE Predict V1 is a huge milestone for us, but is just one of many to
   come. After launch, we’ll see the rollout of a fiat onramp, new market
   structures, new product features, new chain integrations, and even more
   ways for you to generate income sustainably.

   With our FORE token at our core, we’ll continue to ideate and iterate to
   develop new solutions beyond predictions, heading into new sectors ripe
   for decentralization and disruption. And we’ll be doing this with you in
   mind: our community members, holders, and users.

   A new world of predictions is coming, and it’s powered by you.
   Head here to learn more and earn FORE.

                     Any questions? Connect with us below!

                                 FORE Protocol
                         6 Pottinger St, 000, Hong Kong