War re Ukraine: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed May 31 19:28:58 PDT 2023

The West wasted its claim to defending against invading aggressor
by slow-walking defense arms into UA instead of loading them
up as fast as possible, time which RU used to landgrab more
territory and destroy and murder... now any defensive pushback
of invader across border is much harder, and any shift in rhetoric
toward that hard to backtrack, and cross-border attacks now escalating.

"See You In The Hague!": Lindsey Graham Snarks Back After Russia
Issues Arrest Warrant

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) has hit back after Russia issued a warrant
for his arrest - calling it a "badge of honor."

"Here’s an offer to my Russian ‘friends’ who want to arrest and try me
for calling out the Putin regime as being war criminals: “I will
submit to [the] jurisdiction of the International Criminal Court if
you do," Graham said in a May 29 press release.

"Come and make your best case. See you in The Hague!" he continued,
adding "To know that my commitment to Ukraine has drawn the ire of
Putin’s regime brings me immense joy."

"I will continue to stand with and for Ukraine’s freedom until every
Russian soldier is expelled from Ukrainian territory."

Graham, a massive proponent of the Ukraine war, stated in a video of
his meeting with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy that "the
Russians are dying," adding that the US military aid provided to
Ukraine was "the best money we've ever spent."

    Ever?
    — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) May 27, 2023

    While Graham appeared to have made the comments at separate points
in the conversation, the brief video produced by Ukraine’s
presidential office juxtaposed them, sparking outrage in Russia.

    Dmitry Peskov, the spokesman for Russian President Vladimir Putin,
said on Sunday that it was hard to imagine a greater shame for the
United States than having individuals like Graham as senators. -Epoch
Times

In February, Graham said that the US shouldn't be worried about
provoking Russia by helping Ukraine.

"The British are training Ukrainian pilots. I believe a decision will
be imminent here when we get back to Washington that the
administration will start training Ukrainian pilots on the F-16. They
need the weapons system," he told ABC's "This Week" on Feb. 19.

    Putchist Lindsey Graham: "I'm not worried about provoking Putin. I
want to hit him and how do you hit him? We will defeat him by giving
the Ukrainians the military capability to drive the Russians out of
Ukraine." THIS CORRUPT GRAHAM WILL PROVOKE THE TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF
UKRAINE pic.twitter.com/mmHyTFxYFd
    — Michel Petrucci ❤️ 🇮🇹 (@appolo007) February 20, 2023

Graham has urged his fellow politicians to declare Russia a state
sponsor of terrorism, and has advocated for the US to begin training
Ukrainian pilots on F-16s.

"They need the weapons system," said Graham in the above interview,
which echoed VP Kamala Harris' claim that Russia was guilt of "crimes
against humanity."

"So, we need to do two things quickly," said Graham. "Make Russia a
state sponsor of terrorism under U.S. law, which would make it harder
for China to give weapons to Russia, and we need to start training
Ukrainian pilots on the F-16 now."

RFK Jr Calls For "Mature Conversation" On Ukraine As Admin Is "Lying To Us"

2024 presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has once again
blasted the United States government for lying to the public and to
the world about Ukraine, while calling out the Military Industrial
Complex in particular.

It's not the first time. Earlier this month an avalanche of mainstream
media headlines condemned his take when he told UnHerd the following:
"We should have listened to Putin over many years. We made a
commitment to Russia, to Gorbachev, that we would not move NATO one
inch to the east. Then we went in, and we lied."

More recent speaking engagements wherein he utters unpopular truths on
Ukraine have gone viral this week. In one of them, he tells an
audience at a campaign event, "Our government is lying to us about it.
The media is going on with the lie…It’s a laundering operation for the
Military Industrial Complex."

    Robert F. Kennedy Jr Says We Are Being Lied To About the Proxy War
in Ukraine

    “Our government is lying to us about it. The media is going on
with the lie…It’s a laundering operation for the Military Industrial
Complex.”@RobertKennedyJr pic.twitter.com/wOKPB600Qz
    — Chief Nerd (@TheChiefNerd) May 30, 2023

Among Kennedy's chief talking points is that the country needs a
"mature conversation" on the conflict, but that the American public is
not getting that.

Interestingly, he said that while many Americans are moved by
compassion for the Ukrainian people, including his son who actually
early on went to fight within Ukraine's foreign legion, Washington has
been deceptive in selling Americans on the billions in defense aid
poured into the conflict.

"We were told that the reason we were going over there is because it
was a humanitarian mission," RFK Jr said. "But then every choice that
we made along the way, that's been about prolonging the war and
increasing the bloodshed, and refusing to negotiate. If it was a
humanitarian mission we would won't to terminate the war, to shorten
it, and to reduce the amount of bloodshed," he continued.

He then talked about the "real reason" for escalation of the conflict
seen in the rhetoric of Biden and some of his top officials as
including regime change against Vladimir Putin, as well as weakening
and exhausting Russia's military in order to prevent its effectiveness
in future conflicts elsewhere in the world. Defense Secretary Lloyd
Austin has long been on record as saying this is about 'weakening'
Russia.

Below is an April speech that included similar statements by Robert F.
Kennedy Jr...

    BREAKING: Here is the full UNEDITED clip of RFK Jr on Ukraine
pic.twitter.com/VJy2VI3C2r
    — Jack Poso 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) May 30, 2023

"Well as it turns out, opposing Vladmir Putin has been for 20 years
the principle focal aspiration of the neocons who were thrown out
after the debacle in Iraq. And we thought they were all gone for good,
but now they've all reemerged in the Biden White House... it's the
opposite of a humanitarian mission."

He further described Ukraine as a small country which is now
tragically being "ground into dust by the geopolitical ambitions of
the neocons in the White House." Ultimately the Ukrainians find
themselves stuck in the middle of a proxy war between two rival
superpowers, he explained.

Among the more interesting of RFK Jr.'s remarks on the issue...

    "If Mexico did that and then started killing – they killed 14,000
Russians in Donbass, the Ukrainian government – if Mexico did that to
expatriate Americans, we would invade in a second," Kennedy said,
adding that Putin "repeatedly told us: these are the red lines, you
are crossing."

As expected, mainstream media sources have dismissed him as a
"crackpot" for this analysis, including recently in The Daily Beast.
At the same time, many such MSM publications are currently dying and
struggling for readership when compared to a number of prominent and
rising independent outlets.