Red Notice

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed May 31 17:36:31 PDT 2023

@vmyths
·
May 30
I fully expect a #cyber assassin will hack into Senator Lindsey Graham's car (regardless the make & model) and make it drive off the top floor of a parking garage
https://youtu.be/kToFKqsCVLQ?t=3m42s…
Quote Tweet
Ed Krassenstein
@EdKrassen
·
May 30
BREAKING: Russia has just issued an arrest warrant for Lindsey Graham, and called for his assassination, over Graham’s comments and support for Ukraine.

It also came after a video was edited appearing to show Graham saying “And the Russians are dying. It’s the best money we’ve… Show more