Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue May 30 00:01:32 PDT 2023

Plandemic3 - The Great Awakening comes out this week!

This will be the most Censored Banned video of the year to date.

1984: Bill Gates is a piece of Epstein's shit
https://twitter.com/Plandemic3Movie/status/1634695905721872384

Trailer...
https://rumble.com/v2of57c-the-great-awakening-trailer.html
https://twitter.com/Plandemic3Movie/status/1660799437004783617

https://www.plandemicseries.com/
https://freedomplatform.tv/plandemic
https://ise.media/
https://thehighwire.com/thegreatawakening

Plandemic: The Hidden Agenda Behind Covid-19 aka: Plandemic1
Plandemic: Indoctornation aka: Plandemic2
Plandemic: The Great Awakening aka: Plandemic3

https://twitter.com/Covid19Critical
https://rumble.com/v2prg6c-flccc-livestream-documenting-this-era-the-importance-of-film.html
https://twitter.com/AwakenWithJP
https://twitter.com/AwakenedOutlaw
https://frankspeech.com/video/mikki-williss-new-documentary-great-awakening-mike-lindell-talks-about-rigged-elections

PLANDEMIC @Plandemic3Movie

🎥 Sign up for the FREE global premiere livestream of The Great
Awakening on June 3rd at our link below. Spread the word w/hashtag
#TheGreatAwakeningfilm
plandemicseries.com
Joined April 2022

    Tweets 119
    Following 20
    Followers 101,455
    Likes 251

34 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Pinned Tweet
PLANDEMIC @Plandemic3Movie
Apr 27
Big news! You can now sign up for our FREE Global Premiere Livestream
of The Great Awakening! Hosted by our incredible partners at The
HighWire, this global livestream event will give you a front row seat
to forbidden puzzle pieces, revealing the big picture of what’s
really…
71
865
60
1,638
PLANDEMIC retweeted
PLANDEMIC @Plandemic3Movie
9h
🎉 Also, we invite you to celebrate your Constitutional freedoms that
our military gives their lives to defend with courageous,
liberty-loving gear! Use code HONOR15 at Rebel Lion Threads for 15%
off all apparel, including our Thomas Jefferson quote tee: “When
tyranny becomes…
11
41
Show this thread
PLANDEMIC @Plandemic3Movie
9h
🇺🇸 As we all remember and honor our fallen soldiers this Memorial
Day, we invite you to watch a short film that Mikki produced for
Operation White Elephant, a non-profit supporting operations for
Americans and allies abandoned in Afghanistan. 🎥 The video documents
the US…
11
58
5
153
PLANDEMIC @Plandemic3Movie
9h
🎉 Also, we invite you to celebrate your Constitutional freedoms that
our military gives their lives to defend with courageous,
liberty-loving gear! Use code HONOR15 at Rebel Lion Threads for 15%
off all apparel, including our Thomas Jefferson quote tee: “When
tyranny becomes…
11
41
PLANDEMIC retweeted
Kristi Leigh @KristiLeighTV
May 28
Who is joining us for the premiere of Plandemic 3 : The Great
Awakening in Austin, Texas? @Plandemic3Movie
kristileightv.com/post/previ…
9
93
1
244
4,631
PLANDEMIC retweeted
JP Sears @AwakenWithJP
May 25
The film they don’t want you to see. The great reset is being replaced
by the Great Awakening 🙌🏽
PLANDEMIC @Plandemic3Movie
May 23
It's here: The Official Great Awakening Trailer! The themes of this
movie have evolved over the past year, as it’s become increasingly
clear that the plandemic was not the agenda, but rather a way to
accelerate the agenda. As we face this darkness, a worldwide awakening
is…
Show this thread
46
663
13
2,051
PLANDEMIC retweeted
PLANDEMIC @Plandemic3Movie
May 23
It's here: The Official Great Awakening Trailer! The themes of this
movie have evolved over the past year, as it’s become increasingly
clear that the plandemic was not the agenda, but rather a way to
accelerate the agenda. As we face this darkness, a worldwide awakening
is…
654
18,975
1,327
29,414
931,213
Show this thread
PLANDEMIC @Plandemic3Movie
May 28
It's the final countdown! The Great Awakening movie premieres live in
Austin, TX this Saturday at 6pm CT (UTC-5). Can you travel to Austin
to join us in-person on June 3rd? You can request FREE tickets to the
June 3rd premiere screening on our website:
PlandemicSeries.com/Tickets/…
Request FREE Tickets to The Great Awakening Red Carpet Movie Premiere
in Austin, Texas on June 3rd,...

Download our Media Sharing Kit, and equip yourself with the official
graphics, videos and information our team pulled together for you.
plandemicseries.com
29
578
15
1,375
PLANDEMIC @Plandemic3Movie
May 28
Two million views already! WOW!! Thank you all so much! Can we keep
sharing like crazy and try for 3 million now? 🤔
PLANDEMIC @Plandemic3Movie
May 23
It's here: The Official Great Awakening Trailer! The themes of this
movie have evolved over the past year, as it’s become increasingly
clear that the plandemic was not the agenda, but rather a way to
accelerate the agenda. As we face this darkness, a worldwide awakening
is…
Show this thread
74
3,781
80
6,706
PLANDEMIC @Plandemic3Movie
May 27
Check out Mikki's new interview on Lindell TV! Discussing The Great
Awakening and its just-completed ending, he gave an exciting update on
the film's progress. Watch the interview with Silk of Diamond & Silk
Chit Chat at: FrankSpeech.com/video/mikki-…
Mikki Willis's New Documentary, The Great Awakening. Mike Lindell...
frankspeech.com
4
43
111
PLANDEMIC @Plandemic3Movie
May 26
Do I see 2 million views on the horizon!? Again, thank you all so much
for the likes, comments, shares and follows! Amazing!!
PLANDEMIC @Plandemic3Movie
May 23
It's here: The Official Great Awakening Trailer! The themes of this
movie have evolved over the past year, as it’s become increasingly
clear that the plandemic was not the agenda, but rather a way to
accelerate the agenda. As we face this darkness, a worldwide awakening
is…
Show this thread
23
621
15
1,695
PLANDEMIC @Plandemic3Movie
May 25
Wow!! This trailer for TheGreat Awakening has well over 1 million
views already... that is just incredible. Thank you all so much for
caring and sharing!
PLANDEMIC @Plandemic3Movie
May 23
It's here: The Official Great Awakening Trailer! The themes of this
movie have evolved over the past year, as it’s become increasingly
clear that the plandemic was not the agenda, but rather a way to
accelerate the agenda. As we face this darkness, a worldwide awakening
is…
Show this thread
58
2,597
50
5,319
PLANDEMIC @Plandemic3Movie
May 24
We are live! Come join us at the link below! rumble.com/v2prg6c-flccc-liv…
PLANDEMIC @Plandemic3Movie
May 24
Join me in 8 minutes for a livestreamed interview this evening! At 7pm
EST the @Covid19Critical is hosting a discussion on documenting our
current era through film. During this webinar hosted by Betsy Ashton
and Dr. Paul Marik, director Cindy Drukier will speak about her film,…
2
26
90
PLANDEMIC @Plandemic3Movie
May 24
Join me in 8 minutes for a livestreamed interview this evening! At 7pm
EST the @Covid19Critical is hosting a discussion on documenting our
current era through film. During this webinar hosted by Betsy Ashton
and Dr. Paul Marik, director Cindy Drukier will speak about her film,…
2
13
1
48
PLANDEMIC retweeted
AwakenedOutlaw⚒️ @AwakenedOutlaw
May 23
Have you seen this trailer? If not, perhaps right now would be a good
time to rectify as much. We're not going to forgive. We're not going
to forget. We demand an accounting. #Plandemic #COVID19
PLANDEMIC @Plandemic3Movie
May 23
It's here: The Official Great Awakening Trailer! The themes of this
movie have evolved over the past year, as it’s become increasingly
clear that the plandemic was not the agenda, but rather a way to
accelerate the agenda. As we face this darkness, a worldwide awakening
is…
Show this thread
16
289
9
527
PLANDEMIC retweeted
Dr. David Martin @DrDMartinWorld
May 23
I am truly honored to be a part of this incredible film by Mikki
Willis. My little snippet from this trailer starts at 1:18.
PLANDEMIC @Plandemic3Movie
May 23
It's here: The Official Great Awakening Trailer! The themes of this
movie have evolved over the past year, as it’s become increasingly
clear that the plandemic was not the agenda, but rather a way to
accelerate the agenda. As we face this darkness, a worldwide awakening
is…
Show this thread
22
460
17
976
PLANDEMIC @Plandemic3Movie
May 23
It's here: The Official Great Awakening Trailer! The themes of this
movie have evolved over the past year, as it’s become increasingly
clear that the plandemic was not the agenda, but rather a way to
accelerate the agenda. As we face this darkness, a worldwide awakening
is…
654
18,975
1,327
29,414
931,213
PLANDEMIC @Plandemic3Movie
May 23
Here's the Rumble link as well: rumble.com/v2of57c-the-great…
The Great Awakening Trailer

Premiere on June 3rd - Plandemic3.com
rumble.com
31
1,081
25
2,058
PLANDEMIC @Plandemic3Movie
May 23
Friendly reminder: The Great Awakening's premiere is less than two
weeks away, so be sure to register for The HighWire's livestream now:
thehighwire.com/thegreatawak…
The Great Awakening Global Premiere Livestream

The Great Awakening Livestream Presented by The HighWire — A
Documentary Experience from the Creators of Plandemic, Global Premiere
June 3rd, 2023
thehighwire.com
37
1,855
45
3,637
Show this thread
PLANDEMIC @Plandemic3Movie
May 22
Have you seen "The Real Bill" yet? It's very important to know who
Bill Gates is...
PLANDEMIC @Plandemic3Movie
Mar 11
Never forget that the vast majority of humans are good. Also never
forget that the bad ones always disguise themselves as compassionate
saviors. They often launder their crimes behind the veil of
benevolently branded charities and organizations. One of the
architects of this…
Show this thread
32
744