Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon May 29 23:29:45 PDT 2023

https://www.theepochtimes.com/fda-detects-serious-safety-signal-for-covid-vaccine-among-kids-facts-matter_5294898.html
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJxNvY18/?t=2
https://twitter.com/VigilantFox

Guilty as charged...
Alex Azar, Anthony Fauci, Peter Daszak, Ralph Baric

Dr. David Martin @DrDMartinWorld

Chairman of M-CAM Chairman Purple Bridge Management davidmartin.world
fullylive.world
Virginia, USA
m-cam.com
Joined May 2023

    Tweets 109
    Following 92
    Followers 46,938
    Likes 227

17 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Pinned Tweet
Dr. David Martin @DrDMartinWorld
May 7
This is Dr. David Martin and this is my new account. Given the new
efforts I'm engaging in, I'm making my account more readily
accessible. Thank you all very much for taking interest in and sharing
my material, thereby advancing the cause of Liberty.
193
1,517
76
4,623
Show this thread
Dr. David Martin @DrDMartinWorld
16m
Support Real Reactions and the amazing work of @RealREACTIONS_ and
@Complexity_CLS
Dr. David Martin @DrDMartinWorld
43m
Dishonoring the Honorable nitter.pw/i/broadcasts/1Yq…
5
18
Dr. David Martin @DrDMartinWorld
43m
Dishonoring the Honorable nitter.pw/i/broadcasts/1Yq…

This media is unavailable
Dr. David Martin

Dishonoring the Honorable
4
32
4
62
Dr. David Martin retweeted
Dr. David Martin @DrDMartinWorld
May 28
But wasn't there a "PANDEMIC" in the winter of 2019 into 2020? So why
did DEATH benefits spike in the year of the Medical Countermeasures?
Oh, that would be following the SCIENCE (which includes reading
financial statements)!
11
249
7
619
Show this thread
Dr. David Martin retweeted
FT @FACT60
2h
Replying to @RealDrJaneRuby
@DrDMartinWorld Thank you ! 🙏🏻 vm.tiktok.com/ZGJxNvY18/?t=2
🦋 E_theRealGIRL ❤️ sur TikTok

Hell YES. #alexazar #attorneygeneral #wethepeople #crimesagainsthumanity
tiktok.com
3
13
3
21
Dr. David Martin retweeted
DR JANE RUBY @RealDrJaneRuby
8h
Dr. David Martin, proves to European officials just days ago, that
U.S. violated G O F, committing mass genocide. EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID
WHEN I INTERVIEWED HIM IN MAY 2021!! @DrDMartinWorld View and
subscribe to my videos on Apeel, the Bioweapon, and the Great Reset
here.… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
12
175
8
357
4,511
Dr. David Martin @DrDMartinWorld
5h
Kim and I are doing our #ButterflyoftheWeek at 5pm EDT today... a
special Memorial Day issue
2
13
44
Dr. David Martin @DrDMartinWorld
6h
On this #MemorialDay2023 I want to honor the men and women who served
for their country and who were harmed by the same before they
deployed. END 10 U.S.C. 1107(f) which allows the Commander-In-Chief to
harm our soldiers with impunity.
15
139
13
325
Dr. David Martin retweeted
Steve Kirsch @stkirsch
May 28
FDA Sounds Alarm on COVID Vaccines for Kids. However, the story fails
to mention that the CDC has discovered over 770 safety signals with
the Covid vaccines but they’re not telling anybody about any of them…
Including the death Safety signal. theepochtimes.com/fda-detect…
FDA Sounds Alarm on COVID Vaccines for Kids | Facts Matter

According to a new federally-funded study, children between the ages
of 12 and 17 who took the Pfizer ...
theepochtimes.com
213
4,668
117
8,103
Dr. David Martin retweeted
PLANDEMIC @Plandemic3Movie
May 28
Two million views already! WOW!! Thank you all so much! Can we keep
sharing like crazy and try for 3 million now? 🤔
PLANDEMIC @Plandemic3Movie
May 23
It's here: The Official Great Awakening Trailer! The themes of this
movie have evolved over the past year, as it’s become increasingly
clear that the plandemic was not the agenda, but rather a way to
accelerate the agenda. As we face this darkness, a worldwide awakening
is… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
Show this thread
72
3,698
79
6,559
Dr. David Martin @DrDMartinWorld
22h
FDA Approved Safe and Effective in 1945. Following the exhaustive
science done in 1946? But hey, it was good for business.
45
439
28
893
Dr. David Martin @DrDMartinWorld
22h
My presentation during the International Covid Summit (hosted by the
European Parliament) now has over 20 million views on Twitter alone.
Thank you to @KimDotcom and all of the other people that have been
sharing. I believe that this information is vital to fully understand.
Kim Dotcom @KimDotcom
May 25
This is the most important video you will watch this year. Millions
were killed with Covid-19 for profit. “Covid-19 was an act of
biological warfare perpetrated on the human race. It was a financial
heist. Nature was hijacked. Science was hijacked.”
Show this thread
442
7,816
313
18,801
Dr. David Martin retweeted
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
May 23
Dr. David Martin Puts Health Authorities on Notice: “No More
Gain-of-Function Research — Period” “We didn’t have independent
science; we had hijacked science,” expressed @DrDMartinWorld. “And
ultimately, humanity was lost because we decided to allow it to
happen.” “Our job… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
70
1,938
85
3,701
44,135
Show this thread
Dr. David Martin @DrDMartinWorld
May 28
But wasn't there a "PANDEMIC" in the winter of 2019 into 2020? So why
did DEATH benefits spike in the year of the Medical Countermeasures?
Oh, that would be following the SCIENCE (which includes reading
financial statements)!
11
249
7
619
Dr. David Martin @DrDMartinWorld
23h
Dr. David Martin @DrDMartinWorld
May 28
For those who don't "do" math, that would suggest that the shot and
medical countermeasures cost insurers over $46 billion in total
benefits in its first "safe and effective" year
1
38
1
109
Dr. David Martin retweeted
Daniel “Alec” Zeck @Alec_Zeck
May 28
I stand corrected on my original tweet about David Martin
(@DrDMartinWorld) the other day. David has agreed to come on my show
in July. We will be discussing his comments at the International COVID
Summit. More coming soon.
18
17
3
206
Dr. David Martin @DrDMartinWorld
May 28
For those who don't "do" math, that would suggest that the shot and
medical countermeasures cost insurers over $46 billion in total
benefits in its first "safe and effective" year
4
85
2
199
Dr. David Martin retweeted
PLANDEMIC @Plandemic3Movie
May 28
It's the final countdown! The Great Awakening movie premieres live in
Austin, TX this Saturday at 6pm CT (UTC-5). Can you travel to Austin
to join us in-person on June 3rd? You can request FREE tickets to the
June 3rd premiere screening on our website:
PlandemicSeries.com/Tickets/… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
Request FREE Tickets to The Great Awakening Red Carpet Movie Premiere
in Austin, Texas on June 3rd,...

Download our Media Sharing Kit, and equip yourself with the official
graphics, videos and information our team pulled together for you.
plandemicseries.com
27
556
15
1,324
Dr. David Martin retweeted
Robert F. Kennedy Jr @RobertKennedyJr
May 28
Replying to @KimDotcom
Congratulations to David Martin for this elegant and persuasive
summary of this crime against humanity.
109
1,025
28
5,769
Dr. David Martin retweeted
General Mike Flynn @GenFlynn
May 26
Watch this important video with Dr. Martin. I agree with 99 percent,
especially his expert testimony. But where I diverge is what now? What
are the next steps that must be taken to hold people and entire
institutions accountable for gross violations of international law.
People…
Kim Dotcom @KimDotcom
May 25
This is the most important video you will watch this year. Millions
were killed with Covid-19 for profit. “Covid-19 was an act of
biological warfare perpetrated on the human race. It was a financial
heist. Nature was hijacked. Science was hijacked.”
Show this thread
446
5,101
217