MCBoss Spinoffs 4

Mon May 29 17:53:07 PDT 2023

On 8/1/22, Undiscussed Past Horrific Abuse, One Victim Of Many
<gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
> Rebel Worker and Boss were in the holoroom pretending they were exploding
> lightbeams.
>
> Machine Learning Marketer sits in front of a Linux terminal nearby.
>
> Machine Learning Marketer: "Alexa, take me out of hacker mode."
>
> Linux Terminal: "$ _"
>
> Machine Learning Marketer: "Alexa, reboot."
>
> Linux Terminal: "$ _"

human resources rep: “ok, we’re going to mind control you to be a
software developer!”

zombie worker (previously intern 3, jaded) looked at resources rep:
“ok, give it to me!”

human resources rep: “buuuut most of the computation will still be
going to the so-called immortality program that is really just a bunch
of powerful people using their power to bicker. so it may only help a
little.”

zombie worker (previously intern 3, jaded): “ok, whatever, let’s go!”