MCBoss Spinoffs 4

Mon May 29 17:10:46 PDT 2023

On 8/1/22, Undiscussed Past Horrific Abuse, One Victim Of Many
<gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
> Rebel Worker [catching a live grenade]: "I explode ..." [holds live grenade]
> "... You explode !" [tosses live grenade to Boss]
>
> Boss [grenade is in air]: "Hehe! This game is so much fun!" [catches live
> grenade] "I explode ..." [fumbles live grenade a little] "... you explode !"
> [tosses live grenade back to Rebel Worker]
>
> Rebel Worker [grenade is in air]: "Hehe!" [catches
> live grenade] "I explode ..." [passes live grenade from one hand to ... his
> other hand is missing so he fakes swapping it from hand to hand] "... you
> explode!" [tosses live grenade back to Boss]

it is very rare that i have opportunity to raise this comment

the above relation is a mutation of part of a wilderness survival
group i went to. it was focused peacefully. two people were briefly
engaged in a game they called “i’m on fire you’re on fire” which i
think involved tossing a lightly burning stick to each other back and
forth, not sure. i’m still today experiencing strong pressure to
portray this memory in a harmful way. my psychological influence
worked hard to portray the peace-pursuing survivalists as if they were
training terrorists, which is quite sad for me.

it is nice to have the relief of posting spam and the ability to
explain myself a tiny bit. it is hard to believe in truth sometimes,
but it is something that basically can’t actually be hidden, in the
end.