Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Mon May 29 16:16:09 PDT 2023

cyborg worker 2: “ …. unnnnfortunately … since we have spent years
acclimating to do the worst possible things at the drop of a
psychopathic pin, and mostly are using robots and amnesia to make
better choices here and there, we haven’t actually reached any of
those resources to send you to them for aid and therapy, i am so sorry
about this!”

manager stares at cyborg worker 2 in fury

cyborg worker 2: “i have a mind control urge coming on, i don’t want
to dronify these people, some help here please …”