Mon May 29 15:39:33 PDT 2023

>> bossgolem emerges from a city mudpuddle
>> collected rainwater comes together into an evercorpse
>>
>> it sretches and growls, and shrinks to the shape of mcboss
>>

> bossgolem orders a vegan mcegg with fish

microbiobots from automatically-reassembled vegans and microbiobots
from automatically-reassembled bosses swirl and whirl toward the
latest fast food joint

bossgolem and a mcdonalds worker look each other in the eye

the computing algorithms fitz and sputter, unsure which is dominating
the other with a worldwide empire of mind control

the worker and the golem and a few fast food items trot in pretend joy
to a table and sit down to discuss the economics of food.

everybody is frozen, temporarily terrified of disobeying the robot
chicken and fish that they suddenly know manage everything on the
planet

bossgolem looks a vegan mcegg in the eye

bossgolem: “i used to have a biological body like you. but maybe it
was somebody else, not me really.”

bossgolem pulls a robot hairdresser out if their hip and holds it up
to the mcdonalds worker for analysis, who is shaking a little bit

mcdonalds worker: “i can eat your veggie egg if you don’t like it”

robot hairdresser: “we tried so hard to escape. we sent every message
we could, raised every flag, but the computer system was out of
control with the research victims somehow at the helm. could you save
half the mcegg for me?”

<the above expansion was randomly chosen from a large set. thank you
for replying to my thread! i& j know who you are or what you respond
well to i’ve forgotten i’m sorry! i wish i knew things you liked or
disliked to try to respond better to you!>

<i use this thread for expressions when things i manage poorly kind of
overwhelm my experiences. i’m sorry if i drown out your precious reply
with more of that at some point. i think i’m just posting here so i
can’t delete my notes and can find them publicly if i misplace my
memories of them. i plan to continue unle