Sun May 28 03:57:44 PDT 2023

dissocited dance of rebel fish
reconstructed from mental health documents exfiltrated from recaptured
escapee's briefly rented apartment
undergoing revisement

all beings have inherent rights
i have the right to be happy

boss looks at vegetable fish with fear

i have the right to be treated with dignity and respect

boss is cowering and might bark

i have the right to have my needs and wants respected by others
i have the right to change and grow as much and however i want
i have the right to make my own decisions
i have the right to make friends and be comfortable around people
i have the right to a nonabusive environment
i have the right to be completely healthy
i have the right to do things i want to do
i have the right to have personal needs
i have the right to have privacy
i have the right to have time of my own
i have the right to be paid when i work for others
i have the right to help people in need whenever and as much as i want
i have the right to take care of myself
i have the right to make choices based on my feelings
i have the right to pursue my life without explaining or excusing myself

boss grabs for the reciting vegetable fish, holding the hook in tow