Cryptocurrency: WHO KILLED BITCOIN?!?! Another Fork Is Coming!

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri May 26 19:05:54 PDT 2023

The West can act now and then in a concerted intelligent fashion - two examples - the Ozone Layer emergency and the International Crime of aggressive invasion into Ukraine.

This got me thinking that IF ( huge hypothetical ) the Austro-Libertarian narratives somehow gloms onto Big Dog ( after at least one failed attempt - by REASON ) and if the leap to hyperspace is made ( not so unlikely )  the Western Powers might enlist a global coalition of the willing to ' Nationalize " Btc and emasculate it as a sort of global CBDC.

Its a remote possibility - far more likely is they die trying - possibly by CYPHERPUNK 2027.

But this is the only scenario whereby Big God is forked in any deeply meaningful way going forward.

Its like an asymptotic force now- the power needed to break it off increases as its applied!

Break-a-leg Earthly Powers. Btc is cryptoanarchist enough to replace youse.

We'll worry about your obit once you're dead.

TL/DR we kill the powers-that-be or we do nothing