Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin_Cash-BCH Still Growing Adoption, CashFusion Style Privacy, OnChain TxRate

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu May 25 15:20:31 PDT 2023

Feb 21
#bitcoin it wasn't always like this
bitcoin was always meant to bcash
7
35
3
83
4,832
bitcoin was always meant to bcash retweeted
Kallisti.cash 🍏 @kzKallisti
4h
It will never stop being funny to me how many people need to very
loudly tell me that they don't care about BCH and that it's supposedly
a "dead coin" Y'all see the irony there, right? Cope harder 😊
6
3
30
bitcoin was always meant to bcash retweeted
bitcoin was always meant to bcash @be_cashy
May 9
It's 2026, you're enjoying a stroll around your new plot of land on
#StKitts. Back in 2023, you aped into #BitcoinCash 💸 just as the
cracks in the #BTCLN narrative started to show again. Life is good.
2
7
31
324
Show this thread
bitcoin was always meant to bcash @be_cashy
6h
🤣
Jeremy Kauffman 🦔 @jeremykauffman
7h
Replying to @jeremykauffman
a few years ago I temporarily spiked the price of a Berenstain Bear
book to over $1,000
Show this thread
bitcoin was always meant to bcash retweeted
emergent_reasons#100🌵 @EmergentReasons
6h
By the way, I did get the laptop paid in #BCH from @starlabsltd and
it's great. Especially lots of options for high RAM and large SSDs.
Their support has also been responsive and helpful. Everything smooth
since upgrading BIOS and firmware due to some connectivity issues.
emergent_reasons#100🌵 @EmergentReasons
Boom. @starlabsltd added #BCH when I asked. Thank you! #BitcoinCash
ecosystem... found some new laptops for you.
Show this thread
3
17
bitcoin was always meant to bcash retweeted
bitcoin was always meant to bcash @be_cashy
8h
Replying to @ColinTCrypto @rogerkver
bitcoin was always meant to bcash @be_cashy
Apr 17
#Blockstream was aptly named. #bitcoin #bitcoincash 💸
1
2
bitcoin was always meant to bcash retweeted
Kim Dotcom @KimDotcom
6h
WhyBitcoinCash.com
Why Bitcoin Cash? Join the digital money revolution

A fast, secure, worldwide peer to peer electronic cash system with low
processing fees
whybitcoincash.com
Bitcoin Fees @BitcoinFeesCash
6h
Updated Bitcoin transaction fees: BCH Next Block: $0.0006 BCH Weekly
Median: $0.0011 BTC Next Block: $5.27 BTC Weekly Median: $1.97
41
38
3
188
bitcoin was always meant to bcash retweeted
Justin Bons @Justin_Bons
6h
I agree with the majority of what bitcoiners say As I agree with the
goals of Bitcoin; the devil is in the details Because, in reality; BTC
is technically incapable of achieving its own goals I rather achieve
Bitcoin's vision than dwell on a fantasy of a BTC that can never be
43
16
4
139
bitcoin was always meant to bcash retweeted
bitcoin was always meant to bcash @be_cashy
7h
Replying to @alanamez @KimDotcom
🤣 omg, if I had a sat for every time that question has been lobbed at
me… Yeah, FFS, we have heard of LN. Have you used it in an attempt to
perform a permissionless p2p transaction that doesn’t involve both
parties locking their coins up in a digital abacus? Oh wait…
1
3
bitcoin was always meant to bcash @be_cashy
7h
Marius Kjærstad (marius.eth) 🐬🦇🔊
4
8
1,925
bitcoin was always meant to bcash retweeted
Max H. @MaxH1987
May 24
Replying to @coldhardsats @KimDotcom
2
1
14
bitcoin was always meant to bcash retweeted
Kim Dotcom @KimDotcom
May 24
Bitcoin was always meant to be bcash
bitcoin was always meant to bcash
101
130
15
595
51,538
bitcoin was always meant to bcash retweeted
bitcoin was always meant to bcash @be_cashy
9h
Replying to @TheVladCostea
Toxicity is a sign of insecurity. 🤣
1
2
bitcoin was always meant to bcash retweeted
Kallisti.cash 🍏 @kzKallisti
19h
Some people I'd love to see on @TheBCHPodcast: - @ercwl and
@udiWertheimer of course - @Justin_Bons - @rogerkver - @KimDotcom -
@SamouraiDev - @stack_wallet (rehar) - @HodlRev - @thecyphercat
4
3
34
bitcoin was always meant to bcash @be_cashy
9h
‘member #coloredcoins?
bitcoincashautist @bchautist
9h
Replying to @brucefenton
In the meantime, the sibling BCH chain got proper native UTXO tokens
that can integrate with ScriptVM covenants and make DeFi magic on
Bitcoin-tech possible. Ethereum has problems not because it has tokens
but because it has EVM. The world is yet to see proper UTXO-based
DeFi.
2
1
4
bitcoin was always meant to bcash retweeted
The Bitcoin Cash Podcast @TheBCHPodcast
9h
There will be much more impotent wailing & gnashing of teeth about
"bcash/ers" from obsolete #Bitcoin forks, but the game is over. Anyone
can see it. Thanks for your time & attention with this lengthy thread!
Join us in the bright #BitcoinCash future:
The Bitcoin Cash Podcast @TheBCHPodcast
Mar 31
Replying to @TheBCHPodcast
Oh, you thought #BCH was right the whole time but still stuck griping
about the past? Nope. We've been busy, leaving alternatives in the
dust. 🧵Documenting industry leading innovations, development,
adoption & culture on #Bitcoin #BCH.
Show this thread
3
10
Show this thread
bitcoin was always meant to bcash retweeted
Sal the Agorist @SallyMayweather
20h
5
15
128
bitcoin was always meant to bcash retweeted
🤦‍♂️ @Reason_Blog
May 21
Replying to @jamesob @ercwl @TheBlueMatt
“Hey, don’t touch that stove it’s hot and will burn you” “Shut up
bcasher!” *6-8 yrs later* “Hey guys, lately I’ve noticed that touching
the stove occasionally results in burns. Discuss…” 🤦‍♂️
1
1
6
bitcoin was always meant to bcash @be_cashy
10h
Question of the day:
patricio zavala @patozava
May 22
Replying to @danheld
Was Satoshi a bcasher??
5
bitcoin was always meant to bcash retweeted
The Bitcoin Cash Podcast @TheBCHPodcast
10h
The meta has shifted, we're past the tipping point. Previously, #BTC
discussion was primary, #BCH supporters reacting. Now #BCH is the
primary discussion, with unprompted #BTC reactionary takes. This
thread will soon slow/stop. Narratively, we've won.
Parman ⚡ 13% ⚡Bitcoin Private Key Whisperer #810 @parman_the
20h
What Satoshi "would have wanted" is equally irrelevant to what the
inventor of the wheel "would have wanted". Don't be a BCasher with
this dumb logic. #Bitcoin only.
1
2
11
Show this thread
bitcoin was always meant to bcash @be_cashy
10h
"bitcoiner" logic:
bitcoin was always meant to bcash @be_cashy
10h
Replying to @Lorinaura
🤣 "We have this amazing tool rhat will obsolete fiat. Let's use it as
little as possible..." 🤡
2
Load more