Wokeism is Doomed

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu May 25 14:36:22 PDT 2023

@amuse @amuse

𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗾𝘂𝗲 𝗥𝗲𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗰 on Substack • Exposing Equity •
Making Conservative Takes on Liberal Talking Points • Retweeting
Videos • Threads
United States of America
tinyurl.com/politiquerepubli…
Joined April 2007

    Tweets 21,673
    Following 490
    Followers 223,580
    Likes 119,141

6,711 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

@amuse @amuse
6m
WHOOPS: The Biden administration admits that they might not run out of
money on June 1st. Evidently, agencies have been paying bills LONG
before they are due - too bad we don't have more people in government
who have run businesses... wsj.com/articles/debt-ceilin…
WSJ News Exclusive | Biden Administration Dusts Off Contingency Plan
if Debt-Ceiling Deadline Passes

Treasury officials prepare to change how the U.S. processes agencies’
payments if Congress doesn’t raise the limit in time.
wsj.com
7
12
1
32
@amuse @amuse
27s
Federal agencies, on average, pay their bills 90 days in advance. Most
corporations pay their bills 30-60-90s in arrears. If we can avoid
default by paying bills on time imagine what we could do if we paid
our bills just 30 days after they were due...
1
@amuse @amuse
16m
PARDON? Whichever GOP nominee wins the presidency in 2024 must pardon
every Republican who protested the 2020 election - J6 protesters and
politicians. We've got to end political prosecutions.
rawstory.com/ron-desantis-pa…
8
12
1
62
@amuse @amuse
18m
SHOCK: 66% of Blacks aren't willing to say whether they think Biden's
policies have helped their community. Why aren't Black Americans fans
of the president? thehill.com/homenews/campaig…
16
16
1
47
@amuse @amuse
23m
Based...
DC_Draino @DC_Draino
49m
WOW - look what these MAGA Boycotters did to Target!! Oh wait this is
from a BLM riot in a Democrat-controlled city
23
106
6
513
@amuse @amuse
1h
Why are the @Dodgers aligning themselves with an anti-Catholic hate
group? What is the strategy?
Bishop Robert Barron @BishopBarron
5h
Friends, it’s hard to imagine anything more offensive than some of the
behavior of the “Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence,” which I think can
only be described as an anti-Catholic hate group.
Show this thread
24
39
3
164
@amuse @amuse
1h
The deranged anti-Christian hate group being honored as “heroes” by
the @Dodgers & @MLB h/t @marcorubio
Marco Rubio
9
12
40
16,012
@amuse @amuse
1h
GASLIGHTING: The Battle of Bakhmut is one example of Ukraine's
excellent defensive strategy — Mark Milley h/t @WarMonitors
War Monitor
30
9
71
104,506
@amuse @amuse
3h
This is insane... to get promoted as a firefighter you've got to
review over 800 pages of DEI propaganda.
Aaron Sibarium @aaronsibarium
6h
NEW: Seattle’s promotional exams for firefighters now test candidates
on Ibram Kendi, Robin DiAngelo, and “Memoirs of a Transgender
Firefighter,” among other woke texts. The Lieutenant exam tests ~800
pages of material unrelated to firefighting tactics.🧵
freebeacon.com/latest-news/s…
Show this thread
25
78
4
170
@amuse @amuse
3h
SHOCK: We now know that the FBI knows who owns the car that was used
to plant the J6 DNC pipe bomb but is unwilling to identify the
suspect. Are they an HSI or FBI agent, contractor, or informant?
thefederalist.com/2023/05/25…
8
40
1
102
Show this thread
@amuse @amuse
5h
FREE BEER: The one thing we can say about the trans community is that
they've given Americans free beer:
371
211
36
2,494
@amuse @amuse
6h
INJUSTICE: Richard Harvey shot an 84-year-old woman in the back for
distributing pro-life pamphlets in his neighborhood. Havey was
sentenced to 100 hours of community service and $347.19 in restitution
upon recommendation by the Democrat prosecutor.
9and10news.com/2023/05/24/mi…
226
2,574
143
5,482
@amuse @amuse
6h
INJUSTICE: 42yo Shannon Brandt ran over and killed a teenager who he
thought was a MAGA Republican. Brandt was drunk and fled the scene.
Initially charged with felony murder, the Democrat prosecutor reduced
the charges to manslaughter. apnews.com/article/north-dak…
13
171
8
797
@amuse @amuse
6h
INJUSTICE: The DOJ's IG determined US Attorney Rachael Rollins lied to
federal investigators about using classified DOJ documents to steal an
election and enrich herself. Biden's DOJ refuses to prosecute the MA's
first female of color US attorney. jonathanturley.org/2023/05/2…
12
148
5
621
@amuse @amuse
6h
No serious person believes Mike Pence is actually running for
president... At best, he's running to raise money and to sell books.
Trump would never hire him. DeSantis would never hire him.
16
15
155
@amuse @amuse
6h
Biden has weaponized the DHS by diverting 9/11 terrorism prevention
funds in an attempt to link his political opponents to the white
supremacy and neo-Nazi movements. Millions are flowing into
Democrat-controlled NGOs to link the GOP white supremacy.
washingtonexaminer.com/news/…
28
205
6