Cryptocurrency: Liberland Opens US Office, Dollar Donation Club, Brock Pierce, BTC Foundation

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu May 25 13:43:18 PDT 2023

Brock Pierce retweeted
David Begnaud @DavidBegnaud
May 24
BREAKING: The CEO of @Hertz wrote a letter to Puerto Rico‘s
representative in Congress stating that Hertz has rewritten its policy
to make it abundantly clear that Puerto Rico is a U.S. territory - not
a foreign country - & because of that Puerto Rico driver’s licenses
are not…
1,647
14,256
1,118
56,641
Show this thread
Brock Pierce @brockpierce
23h
PayPal’s @venmo introduces crypto trading up to $50K/year, tapping
into surging trend of digital currency. Users will soon be able to
transfer #BTC #Ethereum #Litecoin + #BitcoinCash milestone for
mainstream crypto adoption. newsroom.paypal-corp.com/202…
PayPal Launches "Checkout with Crypto"

PayPal customers with cryptocurrency holdings in the U.S. will be able
to choose to check out with crypto seamlessly within PayPal at
checkout.
newsroom.paypal-corp.com
5
3
19
Brock Pierce retweeted
LiberlandTV @TV_Liberland
May 24
#liberland #liberty #WashingtonDC Free Republic of Liberland
Representative Office Grand Opening - May 23 | 5:30 - 11:30 pm |
Pierce School Lofts 1375 #Maryland Ave NE | #Washington , DC 20002
#Washington #freedom #liberty #libertarian @Liberland_org
@LiberlandAid @brockpierce
1
4
14
Brock Pierce retweeted
Morris Oiring @OiringGroup
May 23
I’m excited to announce that my hotel in Albany will now be accepting
cryptocurrency! I’m grateful to @brockpierce for his friendship and
being a driving force behind this idea, and to @NYCMayor Adams for
encouraging New Yorkers to take advantage of crypto opportunities.
This is…
7
5
1
26
Brock Pierce retweeted
LiberlandTV @TV_Liberland
May 16
#liberland #liberty #WashingtonDC Free Republic of Liberland
Representative Office Grand Opening - May 23 | 5:30 - 11:30 pm |
Pierce School Lofts 1375 #Maryland Ave NE | #Washington , DC 20002
liberland.org/en/news/439-gr… @Liberland_org @LiberlandAid
@brockpierce
1
5
28
Show this thread
Brock Pierce @brockpierce
May 23
Do you give a buck? ⚡️ Donate $1 a month with my referral link to
adress Humanity’s Checklist starting with removing plastic from oceans
🌊, planting trees 🌳 and many other social impact projects ⬇️.
Theddc.co/Brock
Dollar Donation Club

The World’s First Collective Super-philanthropist
dollardonationclub.com
9
5
1
13
Brock Pierce retweeted
Bitcoin Magazine @BitcoinMagazine
May 19
JUST IN - 🇺🇸 U.S. Presidential candidate Robert Kennedy Jr: "As
president, I will make sure that your right to hold and use #Bitcoin
is inviolable." "You should be able to own your own private keys the
same as you own the keys to your car or own your wallet."
246
1,089
85
4,886
Show this thread
Brock Pierce retweeted
Documenting ₿itcoin 📄 @DocumentingBTC
May 19
₿𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚: Presidential candidate @RobertKennedyJr says,
“Everybody is so passionate about #bitcoin not just because it’s a
currency, but because it’s an exercise in democracy."
Cory Bates
341
999
87
4,506
118,555
Brock Pierce retweeted
Bitcoin Magazine @BitcoinMagazine
May 19
JUST IN - 🇺🇸 U.S. Senator: "#Bitcoin is so consistent with American
values that we need to make sure it is protected, nurtured and allowed
to prosper in the United States." 👏
195
772
28
3,731
Brock Pierce @brockpierce
May 19
Here’s my full @fox5dc on Governor Glenn Youngkin’s video that
suggested at a potential Presidential run 🇺🇸. #2024GeneralElections
#US #elections2024 nitter.pw/i/web/status/165…
27
3
26
545
Brock Pierce retweeted
Tom Emmer @GOPMajorityWhip
May 18
Today, I introduced the Securities Clarity Act with @RepDarrenSoto.
This bill clarifies the regulatory classification of digital assets
and provides market certainty for innovators and clear jurisdictional
boundaries for regulators.
260
1,133
124
4,085
Show this thread
Brock Pierce retweeted
Bitcoin Magazine @BitcoinMagazine
May 18
JUST IN - 🇲🇽 Mexican corporate conglomerate Grupo Salinas to allow
its millions of customers to pay their internet bill with #Bitcoin
over Lightning 🙌
164
485
17
2,187
Brock Pierce retweeted
Morris Oiring @OiringGroup
May 18
Thank you for everyone who came and supported the event and tribute to
American Jewry! Lets continue to celebrate this month and Jewish
American Heritage forever 💙✡️ !! #americanjew #jewish #congress
@CoryBooker @DWStweets @RepTroyCarter @RepSchneider @jewishwash
@Chabad… nitter.pw/i/web/status/165…
2
4
3
18
728
Brock Pierce @brockpierce
May 18
Delighted to announce the opening of Vieques’ new boxing ring 🇵🇷!
Hope everyone can join the celebration! — ¡Encantado de anunciar la
apertura del nuevo ring de boxeo de Vieques 🇵🇷! ¡Espero que todos
puedan unirse a la celebración! #PuertoRico #Vieques
4
2
1
9
Brock Pierce @brockpierce
May 18
More behind the scenes footage of @fox5dc on Governor Glenn Youngkin’s
video today that suggests or hints at a potential Presidential run! ⚡️
#2024Election
1
2
10
496
Brock Pierce @brockpierce
May 18
Integro Restart Week West in Mayaguez and Rincon 5 years ago today!
🇵🇷 @IntegroPR
3
1
11
Brock Pierce retweeted
Kim Dotcom @KimDotcom
May 17
My dad was an alcoholic I have never been drunk My dad was violent It
gave me empathy My dad scared me as a child It made me fearless My dad
was selfish and rude I am generous and kind My dad made nothing of his
life I made my dreams come true Darkness can create light 😘
690
932
79
9,536