USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu May 25 11:09:46 PDT 2023

@ElonMusk: "Twitter was indeed expensive, but free speech is priceless"
@Cypherpunks: [crickets]

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch

US Democrat Party Are Economic FRAUDS Upon The US People

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1661731396279476224
Rep Jayapal (D) proves herself to be an Economics Illiterate SocCom Fraud.
Dems want more taxes for more SocCom spending on massive central
authoritarian power and 1984 planned control programs that nobody wants.
No SocCom govt ever in world history cared about debt or sound economics,
proof... they all fail and implode in the end.

Here another Democrat Wannabe SocCom Rage Queen Fraud demands
to force MORE DEBT and TAX THEFT upon your family friends and children,
instead of doing the right thing... starting a charity crowdfund for poor Janet
and asking you to chip in voluntarily... and ending economically unsound
subsidy and spending which are direct causes of unaffordable inflation
upon her...
https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1661449650757423109
Rep. @janschakowsky: We must raise the debt ceiling to help a
mentally ill woman named Janet

Western Civilization is collapsing in large part b/c the cult of climate change
is spreading like an untreated cancer
Peter St Onge, Ph.D. @profstonge
Finland throttles nuclear plant because energy got so cheap it was
negative price. Sure, we could just use nuclear and not do anything
about "climate change." But then how would all the green activists get
taxpayer money?

DeSantis on the @CDCgov orchestrating censorship: "It’s
unconstitutional for them to be delegating speech restrictions to a
private company. You can’t do indirectly, with the Constitution, what
they clearly forbid you to do directly."

DeSantis on the @NAACP’s Fla. travel advisory: "Claiming that Florida
is unsafe is a farce ... In Florida, we have more black-owned
businesses than any other state"

Today we passed the REINS Act in the House Judiciary Committee. Every
major regulation promulgated by the executive branch will have to come
before Congress for an up or down vote if the REINS Act becomes law.
Tom Elliott @tomselliott
DeSantis tells @RepThomasMassie he'd sign his REINS Act; "these
[executive] agencies are totally out of control, there’s no
accountability and we are going to bring that in a very big way."

DeSantis mocks the media fro hyping the fake news that Amanda Gorman's
poem was banned from a Miami-Dade school, notes progressives lobby
Amazon to have conservative titles removed
DeSantis: "The whole 'book ban' thing is a hoax"