Cryptocurrency: Parodies All Wannabe Monetary and Econ Systems aka Fiat, CBDC, Pol Bankster Economics

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu May 25 10:13:35 PDT 2023

https://twitter.com/alifarhat79

Not Jerome Powell @alifarhat79

Not associated with the Federal Reserve. Financial Parody and sarcasm,
control of the world’s liquidity. Not investment advice. DM for promos
linktr.ee/notjeromepowell
Joined January 2010

    Tweets 55,554
    Following 464
    Followers 299,358
    Likes 98,568

12,470 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Pinned Tweet
Not Jerome Powell @alifarhat79
Apr 29
Click the subscribe button in my profile to know my trades in real
time, exclusive only subscribers content, Q&A sessions and much more.
What are you waiting subscribe now, you won’t be disappointed, I
promise
94
43
1
297
Show this thread
Not Jerome Powell @alifarhat79
4m
Buy everything
36
51
4
380
Not Jerome Powell retweeted
Not Elon Musk @ParodyofElon
5h
I’m seriously considering running as an independent #2024PresidentialElection
259
170
35
2,290
Not Jerome Powell @alifarhat79
21h
The stocks in your portfolio waiting the government to announce a default
122
492
32
3,524
Not Jerome Powell retweeted
Chairman @WSBChairman
22h
Buying the dip while the US Government is about to default for the
first time ever, major banks are blowing up, and the world is on the
brink of World War 3.
137
496
32
3,519
Show this thread
Not Jerome Powell @alifarhat79
23h
88
320
26
2,002
Not Jerome Powell @alifarhat79
May 23
The U.S. government has given around $75 billion to Ukraine, has spent
$1.6 trillion on the war in Irak and $2.3 trillion in Afghanistan but
can’t raise the debt ceiling so they don’t default. Insane
194
336
24
2,066
Not Jerome Powell @alifarhat79
May 22
58
339
27
2,442
Not Jerome Powell @alifarhat79
May 22
Never deleting this app
91
454
5
4,685
Not Jerome Powell @alifarhat79
May 22
Hit the subscribe button in my bio to enjoy the gains like the ones my
subs are having today. In addition to all other perks and only subs
material. Subscribe now
16
7
55
Not Jerome Powell @alifarhat79
May 22
46
86
4
860
Not Jerome Powell retweeted
Not Jerome Powell @alifarhat79
May 21
201
4,700
95
27,791
Show this thread
Not Jerome Powell @alifarhat79
May 21
If you like the stock market and want to know what I’m trading hit
that subscribe button in my bio. Also get access to exclusive memes,
Q&A sessions, giveaways and much more. What are you waiting for?
Subscribe now
15
4
35