SpaceX Interlocking Directors’ Intent to Manipulate Markets

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Thu May 25 04:44:53 PDT 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Gunnar Larson <g at xny.io>
Date: Sat, Jun 18, 2022, 4:44 PM
Subject: SpaceX Interlocking Directors’ Intent to Manipulate Markets
To: <letitia.james at ag.ny.gov>
Cc: <ir at tesla.com>, <ir at twitter.com>, <JPMCinvestorrelations at jpmchase.com>,
cypherpunks <cypherpunks at lists.cpunks.org>, <Sales at spacex.com>, <
prospectus-ny at ny.email.gs.com>, <Adrienne.Harris at dfs.ny.gov>, Weber,
Richard (DFS) <Richard.weber at dfs.ny.gov>, Alexi Anania <a at xny.io>

Dear Attorney General Letitia James:

xNY.io - Bank.org, PBC seeks to earn your esteemed approval to engage the
New York False Claims Act under urgent pretences.

Today's correspondence marks the first time in history, a self-titled
"mafia" (aka, the "PayPal Mafia '') is compelled to answer publicly the
decision to manipulate both the New York False Claims Act and the Martin
Act against one another.

   - Madam Attorney General, your leadership approach has historical context
   <
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/10/climate/exxon-climate-lawsuit-new-york.html

   to logic and ultimate Exxon Mobil vs. New York State
   <
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nLp9RIYw8mAh1SRG8E9PMEK94SV-viUN/view?usp=sharing

case
   precedent.
   - xNY.io - Bank.org, PBC research and development notes our hawkish
   approach to ESG, D&O and LBO innovation.
   - xNY.io - Bank.org, PBC sees this not a democrat vs. republican concern
   as Mr. Elon Musk (CEO, SpaceX and Tesla) claims. False pretense to
protect
   free speech are now being debated as party to a $200B pryamid scheme.

Ms. James, on May 21, 2022 xNY.io - Bank.org, PBC
<
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lv9Wt6y1ld4bNap0z3epIxttEGiP_oVpfxH0GTSK9lk/edit?usp=sharing

contacted the SpaceX Corporation with reasonable concern of CEO Musk's
intent behind the $44B Twitter LBO. The Orlando Police Pension Fund shared
similar concerns to the intent behind Twitter's LBO as illegal.

Since, market forces suggest that SpaceX and Tesla directors are part of
interlocking directorate, self proclaimed the PayPal Mafia. The racket
could waterfall to problem(s) at the New York State Department of Financial
Services with Superintendent association to D&O insurance regulation.

Ms. James, xNY.io - Bank.org, PBC seeks your office's urgent assessment of
this matter. We aim to earn approval to explore the New York False Claims
Act to confront SpaceX as a racket.

*Like a house of cards, the PayPal Mafia  racket could risk a waterfall of
D&O  interlocking directorate insolvencies. In summary: *

   1. xNY.io - Bank.org's May 21, 2022 memo to SpaceX questioned intent
   behind baseless claims pioneered by SpaceX's CEO, branding ESG a scam via
   Exxon Mobil. Obviously, Exxon Mobil vs. New York State
   <
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nLp9RIYw8mAh1SRG8E9PMEK94SV-viUN/view?usp=sharing

alludes
   Mr. Musk party to a false claim.
   2. SpaceX has failed to establish a preponderance of evidence and burden
   of proof not a racket.
   3. SpaceX has failed to prove that Twitter's LBO is not false claim to
   free speech protection.
   4. True social innovation cannot sponsor a fake news racket that could
   jeopardize space exploration and war.
   5. Twitter's LBO dealmakers (Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan Chase) company
   balance sheets, financial statements and other corporate records do not
   impact xNY.io - Bank.org, PBC holding a racket accountable to false
claims.

The CEO of SpaceX and Tesla leveraging Exxon Mobil as an ESG
securities scam does not preclude the PayPal Mafia's intent to engage false
claims at the sacrifice of New York State's financial future.

Madam Attorney General James, we hope to hear from your esteemed office and
learn assessment of best next steps.

Thank you,

Gunnar

--
*Gunnar Larson *
*xNY.io <http://www.xny.io/> - Bank.org <http://bank.org/>, PBC*

MSc
<
https://www.unic.ac.cy/blockchain/msc-digital-currency/?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=Search&utm_campaign=MSc-Digital-Currency-North-America&utm_term=blockchain%20unic&gclid=Cj0KCQiAyJOBBhDCARIsAJG2h5ctwwMz0MRbVSk-LaYD-GMU5UgDSw7ynxbGr_a7SkaFAZzJc1-pzxEaAi4NEALw_wcB

-
Digital Currency
MBA
<