Wokeism is Doomed

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue May 23 02:10:30 PDT 2023

Target Paints Economic Target On Its Back

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/targets-pride-month-designer-satanic-roots
Michael Seifert @realmichaelseif
Mega corporations are partnering with literal satanists to promote
transgenderism to children. You can't make this up. Stop giving them
your money.

Greg Price @greg_price11
Incredible. North Carolina’s Democrat Gov. Roy Cooper is declaring a
“state of emergency” because the NC legislature is going to override
his veto on a universal school choice bill.

Greg Price @greg_price11
Montana Gov. Greg Gianforte just signed HB359 from @MTFreedomCaucus
member Rep. Braxton Mitchell into law that bans minors from attending
sexualized shows on public property and bans drag queen story hours in
schools and libraries that receive taxpayer dollars. Montana Gov. Greg
Gianforte just signed a bill into law that defines "sex" as "male" or
"female" in all state codes.

Taking on corporate America was never going to be easier. Companies
like Starbucks, Target, and Walmart have immense power over America's
consumers. But the alternatives exist. They are out there. And we've
made them easier to find on the @officialpsq app. We have over 50,000

Greg Price @greg_price11
You'll also be shocked to learn that Gov. Cooper sent his kids to a
$28K per year private school in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Here's some evidence on the school's website:
Corey A. DeAngelis, school choice evangelist @DeAngelisCorey
North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper declares a STATE OF EMERGENCY to
fight against school choice. This hypocrite sent his own kid to a
private school. We're freeing families from the clutches of the
teachers unions once and for all & there's nothing he can do about it.

It's also worth pointing out that nearly every EU country protects
life somewhere between 10-15 weeks. It will never get framed this way
in the media but our country, specifically the Democrat Party, is
uniquely radical when it comes to the western nations on killing the
unborn.