Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Mon May 22 18:34:25 PDT 2023

On 5/22/23, Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many
<gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com> wrote:
> —— -
> i was at a mental health facility with computers and there was a guy
> there (this guy was very friendly and kind and seemed to always have
> it together then one day while i was away he had disappeared when i
> got back and furniture and books and walls destroyed and damaged,
> somebody said he snapped or something and was taken away) who would
> use the computers to watch this video game called dota
>
> i had never heard of dota, and said we should mess with the computers
> to install it so we could play instead of just watching. he had no
> interest in this — he said he just watched, he didn’t play. the
> concept of esports was totally new to me.
he said he wouldn’t be any good at it

> anyway, later, away from this facility, i often have states of mind
> where the bad half of me pressures me unimaginably hard in a way such
> that the most unproductive and useless and numbingly gratifying things
> i can do give me the most relief. the internal story is around  doing
> things my harmer did not want me to do or trust were in his/its/their
> interests.
>
> so i some time looking for dota because if it was so popular that
*so i spent some time
> people were just watching it it seemed like an important part of
> modern culture and maybe a way to meet people online.
it turns out people you meet online tend to have no interest in
connecting outside games, and modern game interfaces encourage this
even more by limiting communication and filling environments with ai
bots as peers, wasn’t a productive venture. it’s interesting that this
seemed to make sense to me and didn’t pan out, so much changes over a
decade or two.

> i tried it a couple times over the years. i was horrible at it. i
> didn’t get it at all.
>
> then one year i was in a state of mind where i was focusing on
> developing new skills and strategies (since my old ones were litered
> with all sorts of triggers) and found some similar games on an ipad
> (dota doesn’t run on an ipad or i would have tried it again). total IP
> theft from the community (dota was a community mod).
the mobile knockoffs lower the entry barrier by teaching the user how
to play. they also use hypnotic marketing in-game and i would
discourage people from engaging them.

> (the onboarding concept i found was being a healer class. usually
> games a little like this have an underpowered healer that restores
> health or such in some way and is often super frustrating to level
> unless you have a guild because the skills are for healing and the
> levels are from attacking. i used to always played healer characters
> in rpgs (without a guild), the best ones let you bring people back to
> life at high levels. i ended up playing this game for adolescents
> called uhhh i don’t remember. it had a great character named soraka
> who was like boss’s passive aggressive criticism of caring women, she
> would take damage so as to heal others. the system capped my level
> when it got high, it would just refuse to add more points whatever
> happened and others would level past me.)
i may be yammering about this so much because i’m off video games for
a few months now, so the habit builds when i suppress it

> anyway this game had a character called “mundo” i think who was like a
> mad doctor who had been taken by one of his own experiments or
> something, similar to the hulk or frankenstein or some media i haven’t
> seen. all green, tall, a little heavy, muscley.
>
> the game made money by having the adolescents buy skins for their
> characters, and sometimes people would play with a skin for mundo
> where he was a business ceo. he dresses in a suit and holds an ipad
> showing a chart. he looks super professional. after a few seconds he
> scratches h8s head, turns the chart upside down, and keeps pondering
> it.
it’s boss!

> that skin for mundo seems like boss in the mcboss webcomic, (which
> makes sense since i got that influence so strong it severely
> dissociated into a part of me) and i’m thinking of how mcboss, or
> mundo-the-ceo, is similar to a part of me. i do walk around feeling
> like that, and it feels like a stems from a part inside me that is
> acting like that.
>
> i wonder how one could engage
> mcboss-overtaken-by-biological-military-experiment, in such a way that
> he kind of calms, dehulks, gets more intelligent, actually notices
> what is around him, cares for other people, acts politely and
> respectfully, has fine motor skills, etc etc etc
>
> it seems like a nice possible theme, somehow the backstory seemed helpful

hulk, please sit and study these daisies with me.

hulk: “HULK WILL STUDY DAISIES!!!! ARRGGH!!!”